Search This Blog

Monday 8 March 2010

08/03/10 2nd day of writing....

As a foreigner I have never been leaving in any other country but England so please do forgive me if I do any comments that may sound unfair.
Everything I slowly intend to write about is based in my own personal experiences and close friends of mine who are foreigners too!!
Maybe I've lost sense of how relationships should be, maybe I am getting old, I don't know. What I do know is that all my friends share these opinions with me.
Shall I start?
My first topic will be the definition of 'Shall we have a coffee sometime?'
It sounds like a nice approach for the initial phase of a potential friendship... How often do they really mean it? Why do they make an appointment for a phone call to then make the appointment for the 'Coffee'? Why this appointment is often so far away? Do they really want to spend time with you? Where is the spontaneous moment to follow your heart or your instincts that you just might have a good time with the potential new friend?
This is it for today.
Please do write!!

No comments:

Post a Comment